Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pool owner FAIL

I am currently knee deep in pool water. Algae pool water. Eww. I forgot to turn on the filter for one day and when we went out back we were welcomed by the site of a lime green pool. So I have been draining all the gross water and when that is done in the next few hours I have to give it a good scrub, refill the water, shock it again and plug up the filter. Today was the girls last day so tomorrow officially starts our summer and we have to be ready.

The kids have high hopes of swimming this evening. We shall see.

This photo has nothing to do with our algae water pool but I wanted to post it anyway. My kids are ALWAYS doing art and drawing around here.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the pool, but glad nothing more serious. Hope it's back in working order so you all can enjoy it again! :)

    ReplyDelete