Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Garden update- Epic fail

I know I haven't posted a garden update in a long time. There is a good reason for that. The garden got to be too much for me to keep up with this year. I let everything die except for 2 tomato plants, a green bell pepper and my jalapeƱo topsy turvy.

The heat has been extreme and I honestly didn't have the time to go outside every night and tend to a bunch of plants. I don't even feel guilty about it this year.

Our tomatoes aren't doing well. Some kind of bug is plaguing them and we haven't gotten our usual yield. Overall the garden was an epic fail this year. I do have a couple jalapeƱos and a bell pepper growing right now though.

I'm hoping to plant in the backyard next year since that is where everything seems to grow better.

No comments:

Post a Comment