Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everyone. After school today we will be making our yearly Halloween trip to my mom and aunts houses. We don't go trick or treating to anyone but them because of the peanut risk to Macie. The kids are all super excited. It's gonna be a fun day.

Yesterday after school the boy said his ear hurt him and within 10 minutes he fell asleep on the couch. It ended up being a 2 hour nap. As usual his blankets were wrapped tightly around him which made him sweat a lot but I just let him be. He rarely sleeps so when he falls asleep for a nap I know it's because his body NEEDS it. I'm happy to report he is feeling better today though.

Hope all of you have a fun and safe Halloween!!!

1 comment:

  1. We understand the peanut risk, tobi is staying home with me this year and then we will buy some candy that is safe for him to have.. Hope you all have a wonderful halloween

    ReplyDelete