Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Barbie, a baby and a cowboy

This Halloween didn't go as smoothly as I would have wanted it to. The boy had an attitude for some unknown reason and didn't want to dress up. In the end we had a good time though.

We kept the costumes simple this year because normally my aunt makes them but with my uncles passing this year and my grandma living with her she just didn't have the time. So we just kept the costume ideas fun and simple. The kids were just as happy as the years they had elaborate costumes.

My mom made the cutest cake ever. It was a dark forest with eyes on the old tree and bushes. So creative.

I'm also throwing in a couple of photos of myself because on Halloween I always do dark eye makeup and I actually snapped a few of myself. Those of you that follow my blog know that is rare.

I hope you all had a great Halloween!! Two out of three kiddos were asleep before 7:30! Now the last one is finally down. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment