Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Mail

Before I decided to commit to the weight loss/ fitness mission I'm on one of my best friends tried to get me to drink more water. I hate water. Loathe it. It doesn't matter if it's bottled or not. I hate it. One day I was texting her and I said that I'm like a kid. I need motivation.

This is the same friend who got my kids (and me) completely hooked on Legos. We came up with the solution of after a month of me drinking water she would mail me a Lego mini figure from the new series 8. It was a deal.

I forced myself to drink water every day and today I had an awesome envelope arrive in my mailbox. When you buy the Lego series figurines you can't tell what is in it. I really wanted the skier. She found it for me!!

There was also an awesome Halloween card she made with the sweetest little note in it. I am so very thankful to have a friend as wonderful as her to share everything in. Including my weight loss journey. (Which wouldn't have even started if it wasn't for her.)

I just love happy mail and friendships that have lasted since Kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment