Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Full Swing

I really can't begin to explain how much I love this time of year. The baking, the shopping, the decorating, the family traditions. All of it.

Today I am making the house sparkle and shine so we will be ready to start pulling the Christmas decorations down from the attic. I need to pull out all the gifts I have already bought and see what all I still need to get. I have a huge amount in layaway that will be paid off in the next few weeks.

At last count I had 19 rolls of wrapping paper waiting. The majority due to my mom cleaning out her stash of over 80 rolls of Christmas wrapping paper. Yes you read that right. EIGHTY!! My mom is the queen of all things Christmas.

I have gathered together all our Christmas movies and even though my kids do watch them during the entire year it is nice to have them ready to go for a cozy Christmas movie night at any time.

The holidays are in full swing around here. How about at your house??







No comments:

Post a Comment