Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Garage sale deals!

My neighbors had a really great garage sale going yesterday and I got very lucky to find what I did. I thought it might be fun to share since I always enjoy seeing what others have found at garage sales.

1. A manger scene. It's a good size and I have been looking for a bigger one than the mini set we have. I paid $2.

2. Unopened roll of snowman wrapping paper. You can't see it very well in the pic but it is back there. It was $.50.

3. The most awesome frosted snowman statue ever. He is holding a pie in one hand and gingerbread and a spoon in the other. I fell in love. He was $1.

4. Four brand new beanie baby minis which will be used as present toppers. They were only $.10 each so a total of $.40!!

5. I saved the best for last. A working lawn mower for....drumroll please..... $15!!!! I used it yesterday to mow the front and backyard and it worked great. He gave me an awesome deal!! It's been almost 4 years since we have had a yard to mow and we have always paid someone to do it. Now we don't have to stress about it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment