Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Slowing down

These last few weeks have been filled with a flurry of activities. Macie won a bike, parade of books at school, family fun night at school, the class guinea pig joining us for a weekend, our night out as a family, my birthday, Halloween and early voting. Plus volunteering at the school, my studies, and all the other day to day tasks.

Now that Halloween is over I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks at a slower pace. Then once Thanksgiving hits it will be back to the fast paced daily grind that comes with the holidays. But for now I am going to enjoy the slower days. I already rearranged stuff in the kitchen above the stove and I think that after 4 years I am finally satisfied with that part of the kitchen.

I've got dinner in the crockpot. It's the crockpot chicken parmesan found at The Larson Lingo. I've hit up a great garage sale at my neighbors and the house is looking good. Pretty productive this morning so now I can slow down a little.

Hoping to have many more days of re-arranging and calmness in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment