Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

3 random happy things

This is just a quick post about 3 things I'm loving or that are making me happy lately.

* I LOVE Skinny cow snacks and ice cream. They just came out with new candy and 130 calories definitely beats 300+ calories for a normal bar.

* We've had beautiful weather the last few days and yesterday the kids were playing outside while I was cooking dinner. Macie brought me these flowers she picked. They died almost instantly but she was SO proud to pick them for me. <3

* I am really loving the Bath and Body Works pocketbac hand sanitizers. They all smell so good and don't have the alcohol smell most sanitizers do when you use them. My kids love them too so it's a good way to kill germs when we are out and about.

That's all I've got today. What is making you happy right now?





No comments:

Post a Comment