Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

A ??? For you and 40 bags in 40 days

Ok... My blog issue is not resolving itself. Google has been no help at all. So I'm left with several options. And I'm asking you my blog readers what you would prefer. Don't be shy and comment. I know you guys are out there. I check my stats often so let me know which of these options you would prefer.

Option A: I can wait it out. Keep posting without photos and pray it eventually works again.

Option B: start a new blog which would be a lot of work.

Option C: my old blog (Crazy Life of Mine) is still allowing me to post photos. I could move back there but I haven't used it in over 2 years.

I would just use my laptop(the problem is only on the app) but I have no spyware yet and my last laptop met a horrible death of 39 viruses last time. So I'm not risking it.
Opinions? Preferences? Ideas?

Ok moving right along....

40 bags in 40 days! This year I am joining the challenge at The Larson Lingo. Clear out your home in 40 days and find at least 40 bags of stuff to donate or throw out. I am so excited about doing this. I've already started in the bathroom cabinets and have 3 bags of stuff I have thrown out. I found a bottle of Clinique clarifying toner that I purchased on a trip with my yearbook staff during my JUNIOR year of high school. That's right! I held on to that bottle for 12 years! Wow. It felt so good to purge all the old products.

I can't wait to start to really make progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment