Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Cheer camp and shopping for me

Today's cheer camp was a success. We went early, bought Makaylas uniform and then had lunch before she had to be back for the camp part to start. I dropped her off and got about three hours to myself. It was quite nice. I mapped the nearest Bath and Body Works on my phone and headed out. Thankfully the shopping center was only 10 minutes from where the camp was located. I got in plenty of shopping time.

The solitude was nice but I REALLY enjoyed having one on one time with my girl. It is almost impossible for me to get time alone with each kid so when it happens it's a big deal. She is growing up so fast and absolutely LOVES cheerleading. She asked me in the car today if I was ok with her sticking with it through high school. She truly has a passion for this and I couldn't be prouder of my little cheerleader.

We ate at Jack in the box today for lunch. I ordered egg rolls and forgot that they put a little bit of chicken in them. It's such a small amount and I didn't want to waste my money so I went ahead and ate them. Other than that though I have stuck with the no meat challenge I gave myself. And it's getting easier.

I plan on sharing uniform pics soon. I'm so glad we took the plunge and put the kiddos in cheer and karate. They all 3 love it so much. Watching her perform after they had finished for the day was so awesome. I can't believe how far she has come in just a few weeks of classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment