Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The art wall

When we were looking for new living room furniture I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted dark brown leather and a huge Persian rug. I wanted only a few wall decorations and the rest I wanted uncluttered.

As much as I loved our living room after the re-do there was still something not quite right. I needed art. A lot of art. So I decided to turn one wall into an art wall. Just one wall to hang whatever I wanted
with room to grow. It made a huge difference. I LOVE this wall now. It's so happy and just all around perfect.

When you walk into the living room you see just a few things at first glance and then when you turn just a bit you see the art wall. Perfect placement. And somehow it still blends with the more simple and classic feel.





No comments:

Post a Comment