Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Splash day 2013

Today was the boys' kindergarten splash day. It's all I've heard about for weeks. The school fills up lots of kiddy pools, sprinklers, hoses, water balloons and even sometimes a huge inflatable water slide. 

Every kindergartner was beyond excited. But last night the clouds rolled in. And the rain. I sent the boy to school with his swim shorts, towel, picnic lunch and flip flops anyway and hoped for the best. Thankfully they did get some time in but the 3 hours they normally get for splash day was cut short because a severe storm rolled in. I was out running errands when it came. My mom even got hail. 

I'm happy that he still had fun during the time that he got. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that sounds like such a fun day for kids! My kids would have loved a school day like that!

    ReplyDelete