Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lego SCORE!

It's no secret that the boy is beyond obsessed with Legos. He pretty much eats, sleeps and breathes them. 

Yesterday evening my bestie called and told me I HAD to go to Target. Her kids feel the same about Legos (they actually got us hooked) and she had scored the best deal EVER. Toys R Us put one of their $69.99 Lego sets on markdown for $19.99!! They were completely sold out online and in stores BUT Target was price matching. 

She text me the link and I rushed to good old Target and grabbed the very LAST one off the shelf. I then went to customer service where a manager did a price override. SCORE!! A $70 Lego set for $20?? Um YES PLEASE!! I'm going to save it for his birthday in September. I felt like I had robbed my favorite store. Only the manager had approved it. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment