Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Late night party

It's 1:32 a.m and we are all wide awake. Yes that includes the children. We decided to be very laid back about summer bedtime. Well 1:30-2:00 has become the kids new bedtime with hubs and I staying up till 3:00 most nights. (Or is it mornings?) Everyone wakes up around 10:00-11:00am. 

I can't say I really mind though. I am very much a night owl and I've always wished we could be on a nocturnal schedule. I guess now we are. 

It's weird that this works so well for us. But it does. Now getting them back to a school routine in a few months is going to be a nightmare. But for now.... It's all good. We have been sick this past week so I haven't taken many pics. Here's some random summer ones. 




1 comment:

  1. Our family was always a late night family too!

    Love the pictures of your kids, brought smiles to my face!

    ReplyDelete