Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Guess who got a job today!

So....after a decade of being a SAHM I landed myself a part time job today. I'm already swamped and I haven't even started yet. My schedule is now beyond tight. Our whole family is going to feel these changes. It's good but at the same time it is kinda scary. 

My new schedule will go something like this. Up at the crack of dawn.

Get kids and myself ready for the day.

Drop kids off.

Head straight to work.

Get off and go straight to pick them up.

Come home and do daily duties. Homework, dinner, pet care, housekeeping, baths and then bed. 

Wake up and repeat.

It's going to be intense. I know it's the right choice right now. If it changes then we will re-evaluate later on. I'm tired. It's late and I'm turning in. Here's a pic I took the other morning. As we were heading out Makayla said "Take a picture of my shoes mom." And so I did. 


1 comment: