Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

I turned 30!!

It's been a while since I posted hasn't it? I've been so busy but I wanted to get this post done before I forget anything. I turned 30 yesterday (Saturday).  I have always been afraid to hit this new decade  but I had the most awesome birthday that it doesn't even phase me now that I'm here. I had to work 8.5 hrs first but then my dad and step family came to take me out to dinner. I choose the Olive Garden because its my favorite and I haven't been there for years. 

It was soooo good. We had an awesome time. The desserts were to die for. Pumpkin cheesecake, tiramisu and Italian donuts. I ended up with the dessert leftovers. After the restaurant we came back home and they gave me my gift. A Keurig coffee maker. I squealed. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning. To say I love it would be such a gross understatement. I have to keep stopping myself from just standing in the kitchen and staring at it. 

Tons of friends and family text me throughout the day and sent me birthday wishes. I am so blessed. 30 is going to be amazing.







No comments:

Post a Comment