Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Life

I had every intention of blogging more when I last posted. Then life got the better of me. I took a LOA at work for a week to deal with some stuff and then I feel like day after day stuff just keeps hitting me. If you follow me or anyone else for that matter on Instagram you have heard of the loss of super sweet 3.5 year old Ryan. 

It was a tragic accident and I pray for the family. I've cried for a family I don't even know the last few days and I've cried for myself because of everything we are dealing with. It's just been a rough few weeks. 

Tonight was the kids school performance which I will blog about later on. Just wanted to stop in and say I'm alive. Im also throwing a selfie in cause I did my makeup for the show tonight and was feeling pretty good. 

1 comment:

  1. looking good! loving the necklace!
    keep your head up April! Don't know what your going through but hope everything gets better for you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete