Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thank you!!

I wanted to take a few minutes and say THANK YOU for all the support since I posted my first post here. I am completely overwhelmed. I received comments, texts and emails. All of you have no idea how much they help me right now.

Today I have been keeping busy which helps. Macie has a doctor appt. in a few hours also. I plan on keeping this blog as upbeat as I can. I want to post about things I plan on doing with the kids to keep their minds focused on the positive. I am also going to post the changes I have to make in order to survive on 1/3 less income than I am used to.

I know several of you were confused as to what is going on. We are separating at the moment. He is officially leaving tomorrow. Both of us decided we will not file for divorce for 6 months. This gives us time to truly think about things and decide what is best for everyone. Right now I am putting EVERYTHING I have into my kids and our lives here. We are almost done with our little garden and I have a big post to do about our yard in the next few days.

I can't promise that I am never going to vent about a certain person sometimes but I am going to try not to post it here. And if I do and it is pretty bad I will delete it after I feel better. I have to keep moving and keep busy. If I don't I will be a little pile of mush on the floor and my kids deserve better.

Picture post is coming very very soon. Thank you all so much for the support. :)

1 comment:

  1. What's going on with Macie? I hope shes alright.
    I am so happy that you are being positive about all this stuff that is happening.

    You don't need to promise about anything...this is your blog....your place to write whatever you want.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete