Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy

Since last week was so long and tiring I decided to make a list of things that are making me happy right now. There is quite a bit of good stuff going on around here and sometimes I need to remind myself of that.

* Lots of time being spent with my honey after the kids are put to bed. Late night movies, talking and just being together. Good times for sure.

* Started Christmas shopping already!!

* The fact that I am becoming much more aware of what I want my kids to play with and how I want our home to be. Simple and healthy with less junk.

* Having a garage sale next week to help aid in my quest to simplify.

* Kids having a clean and happy room and actually keeping it that way. They are picking up their toys every day now and making their beds.


* Calls from hubs while he is at work just to tell me he loves me and is thinking about me. :)

* The new candle holder I picked up from Michaels last night. LOVE IT!!


I am going to be so busy this week getting ready for the garage sale but I am really excited to make a dent in our stuff. I am going to do a post about simplifying in a few days. I am feeling really good about it. Makayla is doing so much better and will be finishing up her antibiotics tomorrow. Hopefully she will be back in school by Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment: