Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Coconuts

Today my neighbor and I were on the front porch talking and the boy ran outside to the side of the house. He ran back to me and gave me an acorn. He then informed me that he had to find more " Coconuts". I just smiled and watched him run back and forth handing me each piece he found. By the time we went inside he had found a large number of "coconuts".


Hubs and I started a completely no carb diet and so I am rethinking the things my kids eat as well. I am trying to give them healthy snacks in between meals. Today when the girls got home from school I gave them a bowl of vanilla yogurt with Organic cinnamon raisin NUT-FREE granola. It was a huge hit. My kids have always loved yogurt but I wanted to spice it up a little for them.


Right now I am watching a movie with hubs and hoping to get to bed at a reasonable time tonight.

1 comment: