Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Girls day (shopping, haircut, lunch and new shoes)

The boy spent the night at my moms last night and today they took him to the zoo so I declared today a girls day. We got ready and did some shopping. At Target we ended up finding Macie some shoes that neither of us could resist. I just pretended I didn't see the nearly $30 price tag and threw them in the basket. We also bought next years valentine cards because I don't want to spend $15 on cards again next year. So I spent $3 today and all 3 kids are covered.

We had lunch at Target and then went to Petco and to get Makaylas hair cut and thinned. Her hair is ridiculously thick so she feels so much better now. It was a really fun day for us three girls.

The last two pics are the before and after of the haircut.













No comments:

Post a Comment